in Wikipedia" (PDF). 296 The encyclopedia's assertions are increasingly used as a source by organizations such as the US federal courts and the World Intellectual Property Organization 297 though mainly for supporting information rather than information decisive to a case. The Wikipedia Revolution: How a Bunch of Nobodies Created the World's Greatest Encyclopedia. Archived from the original on September 15, 2008. This is known as neutral point of view (npov). "Wikipedia turned into book". 141 Given that the trend analysis published in The Economist presents the number of active editors for Wikipedia in other languages (non-English Wikipedia) as remaining relatively constant and successful in sustaining its numbers at approximately 42,000 active editors, the. Chapman, Roger (September 6, 2011). 141 No comment was made concerning which of the differentiated homo escort com escorte telemark edit policy standards from Wikipedia in other languages (non-English Wikipedia) would provide a possible alternative to English Wikipedia for effectively ameliorating substantial editor attrition rates on the English-language Wikipedia.
Sex education: Sex education bøsse random chat275 Mobile access See also: Help:Mobile access The mobile version of the English Wikipedia's main page Wikipedia's original medium was for users to read sex education bøsse random chat and edit content using any standard web browser through a fixed Internet connection. Meyer, Robinson (July 16, 2012). Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA: the MIT Press. 255 Because the two licenses, gfdl and Creative Commons, were incompatible, in November 2008, following the request of the project, the Free Software Foundation (FSF) released a new version of the gfdl designed specifically to allow Wikipedia. Archived from the original on September 27, 2007.
- Chat Hour - Sex education chat room
- Jonathan Sidener (December 6, 2004). 241 According to Andrew Lih, the current expansion of Wikipedia to millions of articles would be difficult to envision without the use of such bots.
- Retrieved August 11, 2006. Retrieved April 19, 2010.
- "Wikipedia "Good Samaritans" Are on the Money". There is a certain mindset associated with unmoderated Usenet groups.
- The Journal of American History. "Wikipedia's Jimmy Wales denies site is 'losing' thousands of volunteer editors". Archived from the original on October 30, 2013. 10 It was founded on March 9, 2000, under the ownership of Bomis, a web portal company. Archived from the original on February 9, 2008.